Saturday 4 June 2011

New Banner

 Dearly Beloved hasn't been keen on my original banner since I changed it last year. "But you don't do much sci-fi," came the refrain. So she' gone and done me another one. It's much better, as I'm sure you'll agree.

Note that she's gone and given herself a small plug at the bottom left hand corner of the banner. Sheesh. Talk about false pretenses. And to think I thought she just didn't like the old one. *wink* If you want to see more of her actual work, from doodles, to body art to pencil and ink sketches, her first adventure with canvas plus acrylics, pencils; even felt-tipped pens & photography, please go here [link].

Speaking of which, here's the old banner below, just in case you've forgotten what it looked like. Just for comparitive purposes, of course:


She's also the brains behind the Obsidian Portal Banner for our last campaign as well. Here it is in case you missed it first time round. From left to right we have Elra, Klara, Uric, Boindin, Tungdil, Betsy (the mule), Vaslav and Hans. Alas, all dead or MIA. So no more OSRIC for the time being.

10 comments:

The Angry Lurker said...

It's busy, damn busy.

Dangerous Brian said...

Ah, but it features all my best work and adds a nice bit of colour to an otherwise very dark page, I reckon.

Biff Tanner said...

I like it!

Lord Siwoc said...

Pretty good the little artist ;-)

Gothridge Manor said...

She does good work there Brian. I like it.

David Larkins said...

Yeah, I think the business works in this case. It definitely communicates something about yourself and your interests. Nicely done!

christian said...

Excellent work on that banner. I really like it.

Amber Renarde said...

Thanks for the compliments guys! I'm a very non-professional dabbler but have to thank Bri for the support. It is mutual though, we nag each other equally to be more creative.

Lord Siwoc said...

Well it seems to be working!

Pontifex said...

Excellent stuff, Brian.